A whole month has passed since Ryn left with her sister Donna, and Ben and Maddie had been living their lives as they had before. Deciding to have dinner together, like "normal couples" they meet at the boathouse, where Jerry gives them sushi; much to Maddie's surprise. Just when they kiss and plan on sex, they discover that Ryn is returning, so they set out to go find and meet with her. That night, Ryn trudges around naked in the woods and Donna follows her telling her to return to the water. Ryn tells Donna that there are good people, those who can help them. They soon come across an empty outdoor field and Ryn tells Donna to put some clothes on, but Donna refuses. She then notices the necklace Ryn was wearing, which contains the tracker planted inside, rips it off her neck, and throws it away.
- Ryn: "I know people hurt you. But not all people bad. Some are good."
- Ryn: This Ben. Maddie. Good people.
- Ryn: "My sister...not..bad."
- Helen: "It's her instinct. And God knows what the military did to her."
- Ryn: Family...important.
- Maddie: Yes. Family is...love.
- Ryn: You are love.
- Helen: "You want to go back to the water, but not without your sister? I can help ."
- Donna: You...?
- Helen: Yes. You can trust me because...I am one of you."
- Ryn: Not safe on land, not safe in water. Nowhere is safe.
- Maddie: We're gonna change that.
- Ben: We'll make it safe for you to be wherever you want to be.
- Ryn: How?
- Do Your Thing by WOLFF
- ↑ SpoilerTV — "Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Thursday 19th April 2018" (April 20, 2018)
- ↑ SpoilerTV — Freeform's April 2018 Programming Press Release (March 27, 2018)